The camp will not focus solely on tennis, but also include activities that work on athletic, mental and social skills. Athletics skills are important as they gives the kids a more round and complete set to enable them to participate in all sports to the best of their ability.
Mental skills help improve aspects like concentration, focus and positive thinking that improves confidence. Even though tennis is seen as a single sport, it is in fact a very social and team building sport, which will help with the growth of the kids. This is a proven method to give the kids an upper hand, and in doing so, will save time down the track.
The camp will include:
- Free Child Care 9am- 11am / 3pm - 5pm- click ENQUIRE for more details
- Training drills that improve game play
- Importance of focusing on the Process, not the result
- Working on athletic skills
- The importance of having fun
- Team work drills
- Competition (Little tennis)
Who: Boys and girls, aged 5 to 16
- Monday - Wednesday 3rd - 5th July
- Monday - Wednesday 10th - 12th July
Where: Off Rawson Avenue, Sutherland, NSW. Behind Athletics Track
- $60 per person per day
- $150 per person per camp
- 20% off second week if played full first week
- NOTE: discounts applied at checkout
If you have any questions, please email us by clicking on the Enquire button. At Velox Tennis, we are very flexible!